Anaheim, CA, USA | June 22, 2022 — The creator economy is experiencing explosive growth, and industry leader axle ai, Inc. has chosen this week’s VidCon US 2022 conference (booth #1310) as the venue to launch version 1.1 of its revolutionary axledit collaborative editing platform. Unlike traditional video editing software, but like modern document editing tools such as Google Docs, axledit runs entirely in your browser and allows real-time collaboration between team members, clients and assistants. The system also features one-click publishing of high-res rendered videos to YouTube and Vimeo, without requiring a cumbersome download and upload of media files.
Axle’s solutions are uniquely affordable and built for the needs of content creators, from individual editors seeking to review content with clients and collaborators, to larger “media factory” teams.
Here’s an overview of the new features in axledit 1.1:
• You can now upload entire folders, not just individual files, via drag and drop
• It’s much faster to preview and share, as video and audio are now available via Review Links, even before they’re fully ready for editing
• More compact list view, so you can see more items on the same size window
• New selection box for the file list
• Password protection for review links
• Option to download H.264 proxy media instead of high res when downloading
• Project archiving to axledit Tera, a new affordable cloud storage option based on Seagate’s Lyve Cloud
• Optional on-premise gateway allows you to search and pull from large existing media repositories on network attached storage (NAS) devices
• New 30-second tutorial videos (when you first login, and playable anytime via the help bubble)
There is a worldwide explosion of video content. According to a report by market intelligence firm IDC, the sum of data generated globally is set to accelerate exponentially to nearly 180 zettabytes by 2025. A growing, double-digit percentage of this storage is used to house media files. Meanwhile, over 500,000 video teams worldwide are responsible for editing, managing and publishing this content.
Axledit 1.1 allows the unique capability of editing and even rendering directly from archived material in the cloud. Unlike existing cloud services which only allow media to be retrieved from archive in a cumbersome, slow process, axledit 1.1’s Tera feature offers immediate access with no egress fees allowing unlimited, realtime access to HD and 4K footage as well as high resolution images and audio files saved on axledit Tera.
Signup at https://www.seagate.com/promos/lyve-cloud-digital-media-repository-webinar/
Learn more at https://www.axledit.com, https://www.axle.ai and https://www.vidcon.com.