Aurora, IL/2019: Comprehension is a vital part of the reading process as it determines whether the reader understands what he reads or not. See-n-Read Reading Tools is an online resource that provides researched based reading and learning tools to improve reading comprehension among children and adults with reading difficulties.
This online resource is an endeavor to help individuals with reading and learning difficulties.
Reading Comprehension Tools
- MemoryMark: This tool is used for underlining and highlighting relevant text as one reads. It helps in revising the content being read and also builds the readers interest in the process.
- See-N-Read Reading Tools: These tools comprise of a “reading strip” so that readers can stay on a single line while reading. It helps prevent distractions by other content on the page, reduces pattern glare and line skipping.
- See-N-Spell: A comprehensive reference guide, this tool improves a reader’s spelling of common words, improves writing skills and strengthens command over the language.
- ColorTag: It simplifies the process of accessing key information. It also improves writing and reading skills of children with its patented Study Recall System. It minimizes wastage of time on irrelevant content and helps a reader in easily recalling the crux of the passage.
Reasons For Using Reading Tools
- They are compliant with the CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) – Non-toxic, BPA free and the materials used meet Federal Standards.
- The tools are an effective reading strategy for children with reading disabilities.
- They can also be used by fatigued adults when reading complex materials.
- Use of research-based assistive technology.
- Can be used with any reading material or curriculum.
- Readers develop better concentration, reading speed and vocabulary.
For more information on tools for improving reading comprehension and other products offered by See-n-Read Reading Tools, feel free to call at (630) 236 – 5592. You can also log on to https://www.see-n-read.com or visit 2533 Sutton Lane, Aurora, IL – 60502.