Our bodies consist of various components, organs, cells, tissues, and other critical things. And probably that’s why we face so many problems in a different part of our body. Some may go with time, but most are more dangerous than we may presume. Fungal infection falls in the formal category. The lousy atmosphere, humidity, poor hygiene, etc., are the cause of fungal infection, and these can be treated with a chemical-induced antifungal cream or antiseptic tablets. But why invest money in such things when you can get rid of these easily with home remedies. If you visit an ayurvedic clinic in kolkata for such problems, their first suggestion would be to try mere remedies at home if the condition is still at the initial stage. So don’t freak out just yet, as these definite tips can easily combat any fungal infection.
• The first thing you need to do is wash the area with antiseptic soap and water at least three times a day. Doing this will stop the spread of the infection and make it easier to treat.
• Always wear cleaned and freshly wash clothes.
• Don’t use harsh detergents to wash your clothes, as chemicals can react with the fungal.
• Don’t scratch the area, and if possible, stop touches the affected area as much as you can. Doing such things can increase the chances of spreading the infection.
• Keep the area dry. Therefore, make sure there’s no moisture left after washing the area.
• Avoid eating anything sour as vitamin C doesn’t react well with infections.
But even doing these things becomes futile; you need to go to more advanced stages of the treatment.
Use Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is vastly helpful to fight skin or hair issues. And even for fungal infection, it’s proven to be very fruitful. For this remedy, add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water and drink it regularly. Or you can dip a cotton ball on it and dab it on the area for direct application. You can do it thrice a day and can see improvement after mere days.