The report offers actionable and valuable insights on the Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) market. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) across various industries and regions. Market dynamics including latest trends, challenges, growth opportunities, and drivers for is also provided in the Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) market report.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5315
Rising demand for flat panel displays for smartphones, tablets, laptops, smart wearables, etc., is the key driver pushing demand for anisotropic conductive film (ACF). Manufacturers are concentrating on improving the performance and production output of mobile information terminals, enhancing operability and image quality, and manufacturing lightweight and touch control systems. Also, changing demographics (ageing) across developed regions is also aiding demand growth for anisotropic conductive film, as the number of medical devices required at healthcare centres is rising. Furthermore, growing trend of lightweight automotive is also leading to rising demand for ACF in OLEDs and vehicle dashboards.
At present, East Asia holds the largest revenue in the global anisotropic conductive film (ACF) market, owing to the well-established electronic manufacturing industry in the region since decades, especially in Japan. Two of the top manufacturers of anisotropic conductive film, i.e. Showa Denko Materials and Dexerials Corp. are headquartered in the country.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5315
As per the report published by Fact.MR, the global anisotropic conductive film market is anticipated to exceed a valuation of US$ 840 Mn by 2021, and is expected to expand at an impressive CAGR of around 11% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Anisotropic conductive films are typically used for display devices; however, their usage in new non-display devices is also increasing.
- Small width anisotropic conductive film (less than 1.25 mm) account for 34% of the sales, and is mostly manufactured and utilised in East Asian countries.
- The Asia Pacific region, including East Asia, South Asia, and Oceania, accounts for more than 40% of global shipments. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to offer around US$ 668 Mn absolute dollar opportunity over the next ten years.
- The market is largely dominated by key players (tier 1). These companies are Showa Denko Materials, Dexerials Corporation, and 3M, and hold around 85% of the global market share.
- By end user, device OEMs hold around 90% of the overall market share.
- Application in smartphones and tablets amounts for over 40% overall demand.
- The ACF market in China and Taiwan is projected to expand at a CAGR of around 10% through 2031, while that in Japan and South Korea at 12%.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
“To tackle the dominance of Showa Denko Materials and to have a larger hold in the ACF market, other players need to create a strong network with distributors in more demanding nations. With 5G communication around the corner, entering into contacts with major distributers across countries can prove to beneficial” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key manufacturers in the anisotropic conductive film industry are continuously spending a lot on R&D to improve the functionality of their products. With increasing demand for narrower pitch connectors, manufacturers would be benefitted if they update their products according to the requirements of the electronics manufacturing industry.
More Valuable Insights
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global anisotropic conductive film market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study reveals essential insights on the basis of film width (< 1.25 mm, 1.25 – 2.0 mm, and > 2.0), connection type (chip-on-glass, chip-on-flex, chip-on-board, and others), application (televisions & monitors, smartphones & tablets, PCs & laptops, smart wearables, vehicle displays, and others), and end user (device OEMs and repairers), across five major regions of the world (North America, EMEA, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and Latin America).
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5315/S
The Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) Market research answers important questions, including the following:
- Why Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) Market players are focusing on the business expansion in region?
- Which regulatory authorities have granted approval to the application of Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) Market
- What are the pros and cons of the Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) Market the environment?
- Why players are targeting the production of segment?
- What are the strategies implemented by emerging players in the global Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) Market?
The Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF) Market report serves the readers with the following data:
- In-depth analysis of supply-side and demand-side trends.
- Direct and indirect impacts of the growth of relevant markets on the Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF)
- Importance of segment in various regions.
- Accurate Y-o-Y growth of the global Anisotropic Conductive Film (ACF)
- Consumption trends among individuals across the globe.
Why choose Fact.MR?
We carry immense pride in saying that our work is recognized by 150+ countries worldwide. Our experience is conveyed by the fact that we have published 6, 000+ reports, thanks to our dedicated team of professionals. With digital intelligence solutions, we support our clients in remaining at the driver’s seat. Our crew of 300+ analysts are available 24/7 to offer dynamic updates regarding various verticals and companies.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemicals and Materials Landscape
Low VOC Adhesives Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5414/low-voc-adhesives-market
Consumer Appliance Coatings Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5420/consumer-appliance-coatings-market
Glass Bonding Adhesives Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5442/glass-bonding-adhesives-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583