The report offers actionable and valuable insights on the High Temperature Coatings market. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the High Temperature Coatings market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the High Temperature Coatings market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of High Temperature Coatings across various industries and regions. Market dynamics including latest trends, challenges, growth opportunities, and drivers for is also provided in the High Temperature Coatings market report.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5532
High temperature coatings are gaining rapid traction since the past decade, owing to their resistance to high-temperature corrosion and oxidation. Other exclusive properties such as flexibility in terms of thickness and composition of coatings, high ductility, and others, are making them highly sought-after in metal processing, coil coatings, automotive, and other industries.
According to a report titled “Global Steel Report”, published by the International Trade Administration on 1st November 2019, global crude steel production has been growing in a majority of years since 2006. As per the report, in 2014, global production hit a then record high of 1.67 billion metric tons, while it increased to 1.80 billion metric tons in 2018, a new record. While these statistics depict high potential from the steel industry, which is a part of the metal processing industry, especially for epoxy resins, it also indicates the growth scope awaiting high temperature coating manufacturers in the years to come.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5532
According to Fact.MR, the global high temperature coatings market is predicted to ascend at over 4% CAGR during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
Key Takeaways from High Temperature Coatings Market Study
- Surge in demand for epoxy high temperature coatings to bolster growth of manufacturers.
- Rise in requirement from aerospace & defense and automotive industries to fuel sales of high temperature coatings.
- China and Japan to remain among the fastest-growing markets.
- Asia Pacific to maintain its lead in the global market, followed by Europe and North America.
- The United States to hold a major share in the North America market.
- Germany remains the epicenter of the high temperature coatings market in Europe.
“With demand from key end-use industries such as automotive, stoves & grills, metal processing, and others skyrocketing, high temperature coating manufacturers are resorting to consolidation as a key for better inventions in order to increase their sales footprint,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
Rise in Demand from Automotive Industry Fuelling Sales
With increase in requirement for automotive and diesel engines to run cleaner and more efficiently than ever before, the need for thermal management and high temperature-resistant coatings is rising rapidly. High temperature coatings are an integral part of the automotive sector, as they are required in various applications such as-
- Electrical components which are sensitive to high temperature
- Intake manifolds
- Exhaust manifolds
- Exhaust gaskets
As a result, steady growth of the automotive industry is working in favor of stakeholders in the high temperature coatings industry. According to a report titled “Automotive Industry Spotlight”, published by Select USA, the United States has one of the largest automotive industries in the world, while in 2018, U.S. light vehicle sales reached 17.2 million units. This implies higher demand for high temperature coatings over the coming years.
Who is Winning in this Space?
The global high temperature coatings market is becoming tougher in terms of competition with each passing year. In order to sail through the cut-throat competition, key players are launching a variety of quality products. For instance,
- Akzo Nobel NV launched its new extensive range of high temperature coatings, such as AkzoNobel High Heat Resistant Paint S 21/8, AkzoNobel C 3/37V Aerospace Coatings, AkzoNobel Heat Resistant Powder Coatings, and others, in 2017.
- Aremco Products, Inc. launched its new range of products, such as Aremco Ceramacoat 845-WHT High Temperature Coatings, Aremco High Temperature Silicone Emulsion Coatings, and others, from 2014 to 2015.
More Valuable Insights on High Temperature Coatings Market
In its latest report, Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the global high temperature coatings market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of application (aerospace & defense, automotive, coil coatings, petrochemicals, marine, metal processing, stoves & grills, and other applications) and resin (epoxy, silicone, polyester, acrylic, alkyd, and other resin types), across seven major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and MEA).
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5532/S
The High Temperature Coatings Market research answers important questions, including the following:
- Why High Temperature Coatings Market players are focusing on the business expansion in region?
- Which regulatory authorities have granted approval to the application of High Temperature Coatings Market
- What are the pros and cons of the High Temperature Coatings Market the environment?
- Why players are targeting the production of segment?
- What are the strategies implemented by emerging players in the global High Temperature Coatings Market?
The High Temperature Coatings Market report serves the readers with the following data:
- In-depth analysis of supply-side and demand-side trends.
- Direct and indirect impacts of the growth of relevant markets on the High Temperature Coatings
- Importance of segment in various regions.
- Accurate Y-o-Y growth of the global High Temperature Coatings
- Consumption trends among individuals across the globe.
Why choose Fact.MR?
We carry immense pride in saying that our work is recognized by 150+ countries worldwide. Our experience is conveyed by the fact that we have published 6, 000+ reports, thanks to our dedicated team of professionals. With digital intelligence solutions, we support our clients in remaining at the driver’s seat. Our crew of 300+ analysts are available 24/7 to offer dynamic updates regarding various verticals and companies.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemicals and Materials Landscape
Low VOC Adhesives Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5414/low-voc-adhesives-market
Consumer Appliance Coatings Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5420/consumer-appliance-coatings-market
Glass Bonding Adhesives Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5442/glass-bonding-adhesives-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583