Aurora, IL / 2020: Reading comprehension is an important part of the process of reading as it ensures that the reader understands what he reads. For those with trouble in comprehending what is being read, an online resource in the form of See-n-Read Reading Tools can be used to improve the reading comprehension abilities. The tools are well-researched and designed for those with learning difficulties.
It is an online endeavor to help individuals with learning difficulties to improve their reading and learning abilities with the help of effective tools. This online platform has been committed towards researching and coming up with outstanding tools that can be used by both adults and children.
Reading Comprehension Tools
- See-N-Read Reading Tools: These comprise of a “Reading Strip” to help readers stay on a single line as they read. It serves the purpose of preventing distractions caused by other content on a page, reduces line-skipping, pattern glare and improves reading comprehension.
- ColorTag: This tool uses its patented Study Recall System to help struggling readers access key information and improve reading and writing skills.
- See-N-Spell: This tool is a comprehensive reference guide that helps a reader improve the spelling of common words, strengthen command over a language and improve his writing skills.
- MemoryMark: This tool is used along with See-N-Read for highlighting and underlining text of relevance while reading. It helps build a reader’s interest and also acts as an effective revision tool.
Reasons For Using Our Tools
- Our tools are compliant with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act; Materials used to make the tools are non-toxic and BPA free.
- Our tools can also be used by fatigued adults while reading complex materials.
- Research-based assistive technology is used to make the tools.
- The tools can be used with any curriculum or reading material.
- Those who use the tools have exhibited higher levels of concentration, faster reading speed, better academic vocabulary, and better spelling.
For more information on See-n-Read Reading Tools to improve reading comprehension and other products, you can call at (630) 236 – 5592 or log on to http://www.see-n-read.com. You can also visit 2533 Sutton Lane, Aurora, IL – 60502.