Harker Heights, TX/ 2020: Central Texas Athletic Club offers a world-class public tennis facility to its members coupled with a number of perks. So, if you are an avid tennis player and are looking for great tennis courts in Harker Heights, you should visit the club for information related to becoming a member, tennis schedules, perks offered, etc.
The club is a premier athletic club in Central Texas that aims to help its members achieve their fitness goals via a wide range of fitness activities such as tennis. It offers a full weight room, a functional training area, personal training, multiple cardio areas, a saltwater pool, 7 lighted tennis courts, a basketball court, outdoor fitness area, racquetball court, sand volleyball court, etc.
Tennis Court At The Club
- The tennis facility is a USTA Facility that hosts Leagues, USTA Tournaments, etc. The programs are directed by Sam Kwak, a USPTA Pro.
- For the public (other than members) to access the tennis courts at the club, a non-membership fee will be required.
- Current tennis schedules are available on the club’s website.
The club hosts a variety of tennis programs such as:
- The Junior Tennis Program (4 to 10 years): Held from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Charges are $119 for members and $129 for non-members per month.
- Challenger Program (11 to 14 years): The program is meant for middle school students and is held from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Charges are $179 for members and $189 for non-members.
- Tournament Training: Sessions are conducted on Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm. Charges are $189 for members and $199 per month for non-members.
- Adult Tennis Program: Sessions are held on Monday and Tuesday mornings (9 am to 10:30 am) at a fee of $10 for members and $20 for non-members. Evening sessions of 3.0 drills are held on Mondays and Wednesdays and 3.5+/4.0 drills are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 pm to 8:30 pm.
- Sunday Funday: Held from 3 pm – 4:30 pm on Sundays with different partners of any level.
For more information on the facilities and services provided at Central Texas Athletic Club in Harker Heights, TX, feel free to call at (254) 698 – 2542 or visit 701 Sun Meadows Drive, Harker Heights, TX – 76548. You can also log on to https://ctxac.com