About the New Features
With the new feature to divide PST files by size, users may now split their PST files into smaller, more manageable chunks based on the specified size constraint. Customers with large PST files that require splitting into smaller files for appropriate management should pay particular attention to this.
Concerning Softaken Outlook Split PST Utility
The new feature of Softaken Outlook PST Splitter Tool split up to its reputation for reliability and efficiency. The application will automatically split the PST file into smaller halves based on the size limitation. Users can simply select the PST file to split and specify the size limit for each split file.
- Outlook PST Splitter offers several more splitting choices, including date, year, and folder, in addition to the new ability to divide PST files based on size.
- Users now have the flexibility to manage their Outlook data however it is most comfortable for them.
- The Outlook PST Splitter tool splits large PST files into smaller, easier-to-manage parts in order to help Outlook users deal with them. This eliminates data loss or corruption and speeds up Outlook.
- Outlook PST Splitter is compatible with all Outlook versions, including 2019, 2016, 2013, and earlier iterations.
- Additionally, the application is accessible to users worldwide because it is compatible with all versions of Windows.
- Softaken offers a complimentary trial version of the Outlook PST Splitter tool so that users can try it out before making a purchase.
- Additionally, the company offers 24/7 customer support to assist clients with any problems they can have.
A Softaken representative stated, “We continuously strive to make our program easier to use and to offer additional capabilities to our users.” “We are happy to provide our users with this capability, which is an additional step in this direction—the ability to split PST files based on size.”
For further information about Softaken Outlook PST Splitter tool and its new ability to split PST files based on size, visit their website or get in touch with their customer support representatives.