Owing to its modest growth in the past and the introduction of IPv6 numbering IP allocation system, IP geo-location service market is anticipated to grow 3.0X through 2030. Furthermore, broadband penetration with FTTH initiatives by regional and global governmental bodies is also giving an uptick to its demand.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4703
Emergence of digital marketing and its applications such as business intelligence and search pattern reorganization has enabled demand for content localization with respect to individual buying patterns. Introduction of IPv6 numbering system has enabled connection of IoT applications with internet services. Furthermore, need for enhancing security to gain customer loyalty has increased demand for IP geo-location services for detection of fraud transaction and anonymous users.
The market for IP geo-location services is experiencing impact of Covid-19 as result of country and state-wise lockdown across the globe. These lockdown have resulted in shutting down of numerous hospitality and cab services and e-commerce platforms. However, inclusion of groceries and food delivery services has accelerated demand for IP geo location services amid this lockdown. As result, market for IP geo-location service is experiencing high demand from OTT players as well as online gaming services.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4703
Key Takeaways of IP Geo-location Service Market
- Global IP Geo-location Service market is expected to create a value opportunity of around US$ 3.0 Bn during the forecast period, adding 3.5X more value in 2030 as compared to 2020
- Target advertisement segment will continue to dominate demand for IP Geo-location service market accounting for more than half of the global share, as a result of enhanced customer experience and analysis customers’ buying patterns.
- China and India will continue to maintain their supremacy in IP Geo-location Service market with highest number of communication subscribers and high data usage rate. IP Geo-location Service market in Asia Pacific is poised to grow at a healthy CAGR of 10% through 2030.
- Increasing investments by government and related authorities in smart cities and telecom industry for development of backbone infrastructure is fuelling market growth. These infrastructure will result in providing better support and get maximum accuracy which will eventually boost demand for IP geo-location service market over the forecast period.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4703
- North America is estimated to be the most lucrative market in terms of revenue generation. Market is currently valued at US$ 1,000 Mn and is expected to show prolific expansion over the forecast period
“Adoption of IPv6 with supporting IoT and AI applications will lead to an upswing in demand for IP Geo-location service for Digital Right Management (DRM), secured payment platforms and enhanced customer buying experiencing”, says the Fact.MR analyst.
IP Geo-location Service Market to witness a Seismic Shift with ML Algorithm
Leading IP geo-location service providers are now moving towards use of AI & ML algorithms for providing accuracy of user location as well as security against fraudulent transactions. For instance, Digital Element has invested hugely in research and development activity in order to configure IP geo-location APIs with AI & ML algorithms to tackle challenges associated with VPN services.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4703
Furthermore, increasing automation and customized user experience have become trends in e-commerce and OTT content providing industry. These trends in associated market have increased demand for IP based geo-location services. Geo-location service providers are using reverse DNS lookup in order to track location break down till zip code +4 level.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on ICT Landscape
Wearable Exoskeleton Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/3436/wearable-exoskeletons-market
Digital Battlefield Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/digital-battlefield-market
Self-service Kiosk Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/self-service-kiosk-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583