United States flu vaccine market is expected to reach nearly US$ 3 Billion by 2024.
Download Free Sample Report @ https://dpiresearch.com/request-a-free-sample-report
Growth in US flu vaccine market can be attributed to factors such as increased disease awareness, expanded recommendations by governmental and advisory bodies to be vaccinated against flu vaccine and an introduction of quadrivalent flu vaccine.
Long–term Growth Projection and Development:
- Sanofi to Acquire Protein Sciences Corporation
- It is likely that more than 185 Million persons being vaccinated with flu vaccines in 2024.
- Nearly 160 Million doses of flu vaccines have shipped to US for the 2017-2018 flu season
- It is projected that GSK flu vaccine sales value will reach around US$ 1.5 Billion by 2024
- BiondVax reports positive phase 2b clinical trial results for its universal flu vaccine
“Flu Vaccine Market Outlook 2024: United States Opportunity and Demand Analysis, Market Forecast 2017-2024” provides a deep and thorough evaluation of the United States flu vaccine market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the flu vaccination pattern in both Children and Adults in the United States. It also provides essential insights into flu vaccine production, price, consumption, supply, distribution, demand, and specification. It also covers reimbursement pattern and offers a clear view of the regulatory landscape. Additionally, the report includes an assessment of clinical trials and promising flu vaccines in clinical development. Key trends in terms of M&A, collaborations and licensing agreements are analyzed with details.
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://dpiresearch.com/services/
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the US flu vaccine market such as Sanofi Pasteur, GSK and Seqirus. The major market players are evaluated on various parameters such as company overview, product outlook, latest development & trends and sales analysis of flu vaccine market from 2011 to 2022. The report also entails major drivers and inhibitors in the US flu vaccine market.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Market Overview: United States Flu Vaccine Market (2010 – 2024)
- United States Number of Persons Vaccinated with Flu Vaccine (2010 – 2024)
- United States Flu Vaccine Production, Price, Consumption, Supply, Distribution, Demand, and Specification
- Reimbursement & Regulatory System in the US Flu Vaccine Market
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Key Agreements & Collaborations
- Promising Flu Vaccine in Clinical Development
- Flu Vaccine Clinical Trial Insights by Phase, Company & Country
- Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the US Flu Vaccine Market
- Key Companies Analysis
Major Flu Vaccines Covered Under This Report Are:
- Fluzone High–Dose
- Fluzone Quadrivalent
- Intradermal (ID) Trivalent
- Fluarix Quadrivalent
- Flulaval Quadrivalent
- Flucelvax Quadrivalent
- Afluria Quadrivalent
Key Companies Covered in This Report:
- Sanofi Pasteur
The report is readily available and can be dispatched immediately after payment confirmation.
Would like to place an order or any question, please feel free to contact at [email protected]
Customization of the Report:
DPI Research provides customization of the report as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
DPI Research is a leading market research publisher which offer bespoke market research reports, custom research and consulting services across multi geographies and industry verticals. We deliver a wide range of cutting-edge research solutions that help organizations in making better decisions of the business to business needs.
DPI Research provides a high standard of business research reports to the clients across industry verticals comprising Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom & Internet, Food Beverages & Agriculture, Travel & Tourism, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education and Social Sciences. We are committed to using advanced analytical tools and methodologies to help clients with crucial industry information for decision making.
DPI Research approaches for business research led by a team of dynamic industry experts. DPI Research provides real insight for effective decisions to help business with the help of current source and accurate data available in the market. DPI Research reaches across the globe with global standards from established markets in North America and Europe to emerging markets in South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa to provide the best business solutions.