Killeen, TX/2019: As an endeavor to serve the community and create numerous opportunities for employment, the Killeen Independent School District is organizing a Fall Career Fair in the month of October, 2019.
The school district currently serves a large number of students and is spread over 4 special campuses, an Early College High School, a state-of-the-art Career Center, elementary schools, middle schools and high schools. It consists of safe and orderly campuses that provide extra-curricular activities with an innovative & challenging curricula. It serves the communities of Fort Hood, Nolanville, Harker Heights and Killeen.
Fall Career Fair
- The fair will be organized on the 29th of October, 2019 from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM at Killeen Civic & Conference Center, 3601 South W.S. Young Drive Killeen, TX – 76542.
- Certification programs for full-time and part-time auxiliary/professional departments and teachers will be available at the fair.
- The fair is a good opportunity for anyone looking for a job at the school district. The school district is offering job opportunities for teachers, substitutes, teacher’s aides, bus drivers, plumbers, custodians, school nutrition workers and other rewarding posts.
- A flyer containing information about the fair can be downloaded from https://www.killeenisd.org/CareerFair
- The Gallup Insight has to be completed by candidates interested in applying for the roles of assistant principal, campus instructional specialist and principal.
- Employees, who are currently working with KISD, can apply for or view new openings via the Employee Service Center.
- Interested applicants can view some helpful tips on the website regarding the preparation for digital/video interviews.
Benefits of Working with the School District
- It offers competitive salaries and stipends.
- Employees are also offered health, disability, dental and life benefits packages.
- The school district believes in working as a team and ensures all employees are respected and provided with comfortable working conditions.
For more information on the Fall Career Fair being organized by Killeen Independent School District, feel free to call at (254) 336 – 0000 or visit 200 N. WS Young Dr. Killeen, TX – 76543. You can also log on to https://killeenisd.org/