China Outbound Tourism Market is expected to exceed US$ 163 Billion by 2024.
Download Free Sample Report @ https://dpiresearch.com/request-a-free-sample-report
Market growth can be attributed to factors such as increased affluence of Chinese citizens, increased air connectivity, the easing of visa restrictions around the globe, consumer confidence and appetite for outbound travel.
“China Outbound Travel and Tourism Market Analysis 2012 – 2017 and Forecast 2018 – 2024” offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation and future outlook for China outbound tourism market. The report uses data and analysis to discuss potential lucrative opportunities and future trends related to China international travelers visitation, spending, the purpose of visits and main destination markets. The report provides clear insight into current and future tourism developments of the China outbound tourism market. Furthermore, this report uses a country-focused analysis to explore China outbound tourism market.
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://dpiresearch.com/services/
A detailed country-wise analysis of the market is provided, covering a total of 11 nations. The research study limelight growth drivers and investigates market inhibitors of China outbound travel & tourism.
The countries included in this report are Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, and Korea
- The number of Chinese travelers to Korea has dropped by more than 40 percent in 2017•
- Visa requirements for Chinese travelers visiting Japan were eased from 2017
- China is the largest source market for Taiwan tourism
- China ranks top in terms of number of visitor arrivals to Hong Kong
- Chinese visitors spend more in the US than visitors from any other nation
- Travelers from China to Taiwan have dwindled in 2016 and 2017
- China outbound travelers mostly travel for the pleasure purposes
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
- China Outbound Travel & Tourism Market (2012 – 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Spending & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Visitation Share & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- China Outbound Travelers Spending Share & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- 11 Countries Chinese Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- 11 Countries Chinese Travelers Purpose of Visit & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- 11 Countries Chinese Travelers Spending & Forecast (2012 – 2024)
- Identification of Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the China Outbound Travel & Tourism
The report is readily available and can be dispatched immediately after payment confirmation.
Would like to place an order or any question, please feel free to contact at [email protected]
Customization of the Report:
DPI Research provides customization of the report as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
DPI Research is a leading market research publisher which offer bespoke market research reports, custom research and consulting services across multi geographies and industry verticals. We deliver a wide range of cutting-edge research solutions that help organizations in making better decisions of the business to business needs.
DPI Research provides a high standard of business research reports to the clients across industry verticals comprising Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom & Internet, Food Beverages & Agriculture, Travel & Tourism, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education and Social Sciences. We are committed to using advanced analytical tools and methodologies to help clients with crucial industry information for decision making.
DPI Research approaches for business research led by a team of dynamic industry experts. DPI Research provides real insight for effective decisions to help business with the help of current source and accurate data available in the market. DPI Research reaches across the globe with global standards from established markets in North America and Europe to emerging markets in South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa to provide the best business solutions.