The China outbound tourism market is set to surpass US$ 270 Billion threshold by 2025.
Download Free Sample Report: https://dpiresearch.com/request-a-free-sample-report/
“China Outbound Tourism Market 2019 – 2025” provides a comprehensive analysis of the actual market situation and future outlook for the China outbound tourism market. The report uses data and analysis to discuss potential lucrative opportunities, current and future trends related to China outbound tourism flow, spending, the purpose of the visits and main destination markets. The report provides clear insight into current and future tourism developments of the China outbound tourism market. Furthermore, this report uses a country-focused analysis to explore the China outbound tourism market. A detailed country-wise analysis of the market is provided, covering a total of 26 nations. Drivers and the restraints are studied in detail to better understand the market and to understand the future growth scope of the market.
The countries included in this report are the United States, Canada, Dubai, Hong Kong, Macau, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, Cambodia, Korea, Taiwan, India, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Turkey, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Nepal and Sri Lanka
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://dpiresearch.com/services/
- China’s outbound tourism flourishing is anticipated to remain the major force in the global travel market
- China to generate more than 160 Million outbound tourists by 2020
- China is the largest source market for Southeast Asian countries
- Chinese visitors spend more in the US than visitors from any other nation
- China is one of the fastest growing outbound MICE tourism markets
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
- Market Size & Analysis: China Outbound Travelers Visitation & Spending (2013 – 2025)
- China Outbound Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
- China Outbound Travelers Spending & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
- China Outbound Travelers Visitation & Spending Share & Y-o-Y Growth (%) (2013 – 2025)
- China Outbound Travelers Visitation Share & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
- China Outbound Travelers Spending Share & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
- 26 Countries Chinese Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
- 26 Countries Chinese Travelers Purpose of Visit & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
- 26 Countries Chinese Travelers Spending & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
- Identification of Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the China Outbound Tourism Market
The report is readily available and can be dispatched immediately after payment confirmation.
Would like to place an order or any question, please feel free to contact at [email protected]
Customization of the Report:
DPI Research provides customization of the report as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
DPI Research is a leading market research publisher which offer bespoke market research reports, custom research and consulting services across multi geographies and industry verticals. We deliver a wide range of cutting-edge research solutions that help organizations in making better decisions of the business to business needs.
DPI Research provides a high standard of business research reports to the clients across industry verticals comprising Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom & Internet, Food Beverages & Agriculture, Travel & Tourism, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education and Social Sciences. We are committed to using advanced analytical tools and methodologies to help clients with crucial industry information for decision making.
DPI Research approaches for business research led by a team of dynamic industry experts. DPI Research provides real insight for effective decisions to help business with the help of current source and accurate data available in the market. DPI Research reaches across the globe with global standards from established markets in North America and Europe to emerging markets in South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa to provide the best business solutions.