Cathay Pacific cancellation policy. It is recommended that you read the cancellation policy carefully before canceling your booking with the airline in order to get a quick refund without any issues.
Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy Rules:
- Once the cancellation is confirmed, the passenger can easily claim his compensation by submitting a refund request form.
- This policy only applies to bookings made online or through the Airline Booking Center.
- In addition, the cancellation policy requires that the cancellation be done through the airline’s Manage Booking option.
- Passengers are provided with a refund on the original payment within 7 to 20 working days depending on the mode of payment.
- Cancellation fees may vary depending on the type of booking.
- And no compensation is provided for overdue reservations.
- In addition, compensation is provided to those whose name is printed on the booking.
Under the Cathay Pacific cancellation policy, you can cancel the booking within 24 hours to receive a full refund.
Cancellation can be done by both the airlines and you.
If you miss a flight/connection due to delayed entry or mechanical problems, the airline is responsible.
- Change or re-register another flight for free.
- If the passenger doesn’t want to fly anymore then return your ticket!
- Under comparable circumstances, reroute the route to another destination.
- If necessary, pay for subsidized accommodation, transportation, food.
Cathay Pacific cancellation fee.
- Cathay Pacific Dragon returns tickets within 2 years of the issue date. If these 2 years are extended, there will be no 100% compensation or 100% cancellation fee.
- Partial/full-time ticket refunds are processed once the cancellation fee is applied are processed below.
- 7 days for credit card transactions.
- 20 days for cash, online payment or bank transfer, etc.
- If the ticket was purchased through a travel agency, contact them immediately for reimbursement.
Read more about Cancel Cathay Pacific flight