What is Off Page SEO
Visit Us : https://lntechinfo.in/
Off-page SEO is called those techniques which focus on increasing the authority of your domain for which they depend on links from other websites.
The biggest factor of Off Page SEO is the number and quality of backlinks that point to your website .
Let us now know from some good examples how to make good backlinks for your website.
1. Write such a great content that other people want to link themselves to your content because it is so valuable.
2. Share your contents in social media as much as possible, ultimately these will also generate links.
3. Outreach some influencers of your own industry through e-mails (in which you can ask them about the review of your blog or share their contents), or you can mention them in the post. So that they will finally link to you.
4. Guest blogging on such sites that are related to you to some extent. These guest posts will finally link back to your site.
5. You can make good infographics as it has more chances of getting backlinks.
How to do Off Page SEO
If you want to increase the traffic of your blog, then it is very important to know about off page SEO techniques in Hindi. So let’s start.
1. Social Networking Sites
Social Networking is a very big thing these days. These are sometimes called ” Online Reputation Management “.
Blogging is a very good way to promote an online website. By writing a blog for his website, he attracts more visitors so that he constantly reads the latest post.
Our Blog : https://lntechinfo.blogspot.com
3. Blog Marketing
You should post comments in other blogs that are in the same niche as your blog, this allows you to add a link in the comments section.
4. Marketing Forum
You have to find the right forums online which are related to your niche, you can also connect with those communities.
5. Search Engine Submission
By the way, search engines will search your site slowly but it takes some time to do so. To speed up this process, you will have to submit your website to popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
6. Directory Submission
There will be many people who no longer believe in this directory submission. But it is not at all because it helps you to get higher rank.
7. Social Bookmarking
Social Bookmarking is a very effective way to promote a website.
8. Link Baiting
About Us : https://lntechinfo.in/about
9. Photo Sharing
10. Video Marketing
11. Doing Business Reviews
12. Doing Local Listings
13. Article Submission
14. Social Shopping Network
15. To Answer People’s Questions
Contact Us : https://lntechinfo.in/contacts