According to “Global Wi-Fi Analytics Market By Component, By Deployment Type, By Location, By Industry, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023”, Wi-Fi analytics market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 28%, by 2023, on account of increasing deployment of big data analytics across various brick and mortar businesses, rising competition between online and offline retail businesses, growing adoption of public Wi-Fi systems, etc., across the globe.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report: https://www.sdki.jp/sample-request-76964
Global Wi-Fi Analytics market is controlled by these major players, namely–CISCO SYSTEMS, INC., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Fortinet, Inc., ARRIS INTERNATIONAL PLC, July Systems, Inc, Euclid, Inc., Cloud4Wi, Inc., Purple Wi-Fi., Skyfii Limited, Yelp Wi-Fi, Inc., and GoZone Wi-Fi, LLC. “Global Wi-Fi Analytics Market By Component, By Deployment Type, By Location, By Industry, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023” discusses the following aspects of Wi-Fi analytics market globally:
• Wi-Fi Analytics Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Component (Solutions & Services), By Deployment Type (On-Premise & Cloud), By Location (Indoor & Outdoor), By Industry (Retail, Hospitality, etc), By Application, By Region
• Competitive Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of Wi-Fi analytics market globally
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, Wi-Fi analytics service provider, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with Wi-Fi analytics service provider, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.