Complete care after treatment of any disease is not possible at home. Especially in case of maternity care, it requires proper care for recovery of mother. For this a place that can give complete care and support is shared care GP in Brisbane. Shared care is an association between a maternity centre and an independent health care centre. The main objective of such shared care GP is to provide complete pregnancy and after deliveries care to a mother so that she can recover speedily. Under this shared care the GP of the women who is looking after the case of pregnancy is collaborated with the hospital. With such shared care GP every women can manage her pregnancy very well by having consultation with the best GP and get personalized care at care centre. The service pregnant women choose in such shared care GP is based on their desire and also agreement that is executed between GP & hospital.
Services offered by shared care GP
The list of services provided by shared care GP are:
• Guidance to women about the choice of place of giving birth to a baby by analyzing the heath conditions
• Providing medical facilities in terms of taking medications and support during pregnancy
• Doing blood test and ultrasounds during regular intervals
• Dealing with any kind of complexities that may occur during pregnancy
• Immunizations during pregnancy period
• Dealing with unplanned pregnancy or young pregnancy
The objectives of shared care GP are to provide a pregnant woman desired and suitable guidelines throughout her pregnancy period. They ensure to give a woman flexibility to choose a care centre for healthy birth of a baby. For this it is necessary that there should be proper communication between the GP and the hospital. The shared care GP has reduced the burden of hospitals. They take into consideration the preference of every woman and based on that they manage the pregnancy period of a woman. Many women chose the shared GP because they are well aware with the GP and the medical history of a woman. These care centers are growing in demand.