Harker Heights, TX/2018: Property management is a crucial part of investing in real estate. In most cases, it is not possible for the owner of the property to look into all aspects of property management for want of time or detailed knowledge. An experienced property management company can help you in taking thorough care of your property. Join Reider Properties has been helping its clients in managing their properties in an effective yet cost-efficient way for years.
It is a family-owned and operated real estate firm that was started in the year 1995. Since then, it has been providing specialized services in commercial and residential sales and acquisitions, commercial property management and more to residents in the Greater Fort Hood Area.
Property Management Services
• On-site consultation services to determine the condition of the property and formulate a maintenance plan.
• Receive bids and coordinate vendors for repairs needed.
• Advertize the property by creating a strong internet and local presence.
• Property inspection to ensure cleanliness, updated repairs, landscaping, lighting replacements, building maintenance, compliance with the lease requirements and more.
• Provide individualized services for each client by maintaining short-term and long-term property management strategies.
• Financial services and reporting including timely collection of rent and other balances.
• Help clients to write the lease as per their individual needs and in compliance with the latest state laws and Texas Property Codes.
• Qualification procedures for tenant screening by obtaining credit history, court and criminal record and address history of each prospective client.
• 24 hour access to review reports and pay balances due for owners/tenants through online portals.
Why Choose Them?
• Reputed property management company
• Experienced and dedicated team of professionals
• Diligent application of property management fundamentals
• Cost effective services
• Asset evaluation
• Strategic planning
• Market position analysis
• Marketing and tenant procurement
• Lease negotiations and execution
• Web-based/Cloud management software for tenants and owners
• Monthly/annual reporting
• Help to build strong owner and tenant relations leading to better tenant retention
For more information, feel free to visit 455 E. Central Texas Expwy Suite 101, Harker Heights, TX 76548. You can also call at (254) 699-8300 or log on to http://www.johnreider.com