Killeen, TX/2018: There are various forms of therapy for remediating health problems. Every individual has a different preference when it comes to choosing the ideal therapy for treating health issues. While some prefer medication, there are many who prefer therapies with minimal side-effects and almost no medication. Corrective Chiropractic & Wellness is a clinic where natural form of treatment plan is formulated for the patients.
The facility provides chiropractic services to the residents across the area. It is a member of the TCA (Texas Chiropractic Association), Greater Killeen Chamber of Commerce and the Harker Heights Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center. Services provided include, pediatric and pregnancy chiropractic, wellness care, treating auto accident injuries, sports injuries, general chiropractic care and therapies.
• Spinal Decompression- A non-surgical treatment for degenerated and herniated discs. The therapy is pain-free and has a high success rate at reducing or eliminating neck and back pain.
• “IST” Inter-Segmental Traction- It combines the use of gentle rollers and vibration for passively activating the circulation and healing.
• Low Level Laser (LLLT)- Also known as cold laser, it is a painless, drug-free and non-invasive therapy for treating acute and chronic pain, acne, cellulite and body-contouring.
• “STIM” Electrical stimulation- An interferential electrical therapy that uses two low frequency stimulations, by placing them diagonally to the injury for pain relief and healing.
• Ultrasound Therapy- High-frequency sound waves are used to treat soft tissue injuries.
• Curve Restoration Traction- Application of traction to the spine for restoring or reducing curves.
• Core Muscle Strength Training- Functional training for strengthening the core muscles and increasing stability.
• Muscle Stretching and Joint Flexibility Exercises- Stretching and flexibility exercises for reducing muscle strain, improving flexibility and reducing pain.
• Posture Correction- Isncludes a variety of chiropractic manipulations, posture exercises and traction procedures for achieving the best posture and maintaining it.
Why Choose Us?
• Voted as the best in Central Texas
• Friendly and helpful staff
• A team of knowledgeable chiropractors
• Attention to detail
• No long waits
For more information on the services and therapies provided at Corrective Chiropractic & Wellness, you can call at (254) 698-1600 or pay us a visit at 560 E. Central Texas Expressway, Suite 102 Harker Heights, TX- 76548. The office hours are from 8a.m.-5:30p.m., Monday-Friday. You may also log on to https://www.harkerheightschiropractor.com/