With multiple approved products, the field of gene therapies has gained substantial momentum over the last couple of decades; innovator companies are gradually progressing their proprietary therapy candidates with cautious optimism
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Gene Therapy Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030”.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of gene therapies, primarily focusing on gene augmentation-based therapies, oncolytic viral therapies and genome editing therapies. The study also features an elaborate discussion on the future potential of this evolving market. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of gene therapies and genome editing therapies.
- A discussion on the various types of viral and non-viral vectors.
- A world map representation, depicting the most active geographies, and a bull’s eye analysis, highlighting the distribution of clinical-stage pipeline candidates by phase of development, type of vector and type of therapy.
- A discussion on the regulatory landscape related to gene therapies across various geographies.
- Detailed profiles of marketed and phase II/III and gene therapies.
- An elaborate discussion on the various commercialization strategies that can be adopted by drug developers for use across different stages of therapy development.
- A review of various emerging technologies and therapy development platforms that are being used to design and manufacture gene therapies.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to gene therapies and genome editing therapies, since 2016
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Viral Vectors, Non-Viral Vectors and Gene Therapy Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030 (Focus on AAV, Adenoviral, Lentiviral, Retroviral, Plasmid DNA and Other Vectors)
- CAR-T Therapies Market (2nd Edition), 2019-2030
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR, and TIL) Therapy Market (4th Edition), 2019 – 2030
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415