Drug repurposing enables drug developers to optimize on past efforts and expenditure, thereby, offering a viable life cycle management strategy for marketed products and opportunities to re-evaluate failed / shelved drug development programs
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Drug Repurposing Service Providers Market, 2020-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities for players offering services for repurposing / repositioning / reprofiling of drug candidates. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various service providers engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies offering drug repurposing services.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that specialize in offering services for the development of repurposed drugs.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- An analysis of the initiatives of big biopharma players engaged in this domain.
- A detailed analysis of more than 1,700 terminated / withdrawn / suspended clinical studies of the drug candidates.
- A detailed analysis on the cost saving potential of drug repurposing approaches, as compared to the traditional de novo drug development methods.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of Repurposing Approaches
- Disease-centric approach
- Target-centric approach
- Drug-centric approach
- Therapeutic Area
- Same Therapeutic Area
- Different Therapeutic Area
- Type of Drug Molecule
- Small Molecule
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
Key companies covered in the report
- Auxillis Pharma
- ChemBio Discovery Solutions
- GVK Bio
- Iris Pharma
- Lantern Pharma
- Smart Pharma
- SOM Biotech
For more information please click on the following link:
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415