Euro Steel is one of the largest suppliers of corrosion-resistant metals which includes stainless steel, aluminium, special steels and other metals. Euro Steel mainly operates in South Africa but is also active in the sub-Saharan region. The company provides plates, sheets, coils, valves, sections, pipes, tubes and many other forms of metal which are used commercially. The company is well known for its reliable services and high-quality products.
Common Products Offered by Euro Steel:
1. Stainless Steel Products:
- Sheets: They store sheets in grades 304L, 316L, 310S etc. Exotic grades like 904L, 2205, 304H etc. These sheets are available on request. You will get sheet lengths from 1000 to 6000 mm. Cold rolled sheets are available in PVC and 2B finishes.
- Pipes: Euro Steel supplies various stainless steel pipes like specification tube, decorative tube, schedule piping, heat exchanger tube, ISO metric pipe, custom made pipes etc. They generally make 6-meter-long pipes in average which are 12 to 80 inches in diameter.
- BSP fittings: BSP or British Standard Pipes are available at Euro Steel in 150 LBS and 3000 LBS fittings with 316 grades. Their common length ranges from 1/8 inch to 4 inches. Popular products are full, half and reducing couplings, tees, caps, plugs, 45° and 90° elbows etc.
- Others: Euro Steel’s other stainless steel products are plates, coils, tread plates, decorative finishes, ornamental tubing, buttweld fittings, flanges, valves and sections etc.
2. Aluminium Products:
- Plates: Euro Steel supplies aluminium plates for general engineering, agricultural, tooling plates, transport, truck bodies, boat, shipbuilding and other purposes. Sizes available include 2000 – 3000mm and 1000 – 1250mm.
- Coils: They offer aluminium coils for various purposes such as cladding, transporting, making truck bodies, insulation and for use in the building industry. These coils are available with a thickness from 0.5mm to 2.5mm and width from 1000mm to 1500mm.
- Tread plates: Euro Steel supplies durable and decorative aluminium tread plates with a functional non-slip surface. These are used as flooring, decking, loading bays, vehicle accessories, stair-tread, kick plates, walkways etc. as well as for decorative purposes.
- Others: Other aluminium products provided by Euro Steel are sheets, tooling plates, decorative finishes, std. extruded tubing, std. extruded sections, specialised extrusions etc.
3. Special Alloys:
Besides stainless steel and aluminium, Euro Steel imports special alloys like nickel alloys, titanium grades, special carbon steels, precipitation hardening steels, heat exchanger tubes and components, copper-nickel alloys, admiralty brass, aluminium brass, clad plates, explosive clad plates etc.
For more information about the products they import, please visit their website: https://www.eurosteel.co.za/
About Euro Steel:
Euro Steel specialises in supplying corrosion-resistant materials. They are certified with BBBEE and are proud to be a part of the African Metals Corporation (AFMETCO).