Killeen, TX/2019: A credit union offers variety of investment options along with beneficial services. Customers can consider Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union to open a savings account in Killeen, TX. The credit union has minimal requirements for opening a savings account, offers a variety of savings account types and products.
The aim of the credit union is to provide affordable financial services to its members. The credit union has been striving to maintain its legacy of standing by and for its members when they need financial assistance. Its operations are non-profitable in nature and aimed at the common welfare of the members.
- The credit union offers a Regular Share Savings Account, Traditional and Roth IRA’s, Money Market Accounts, Certificates of Deposit, Christmas Club and Vacation Club accounts.
- To open a savings account at the credit union, the members requires a picture id and original social security card; must live, work or worship west of I-35.
- Members have to pay $5.00 to open the account and $20.00 to remain in the account.
Benefits Of Choosing The Credit Union
- Extremely helpful and friendly staff.
- The programs offered to members help them to manage their expenses and budget.
- A plethora of online services are provided for the convenience of members e.g. check reordering, audio response, calculator, online access, etc.
- Transparency of costs.
- Accounts in the credit union are insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
- Lending services: New and pre-owned vehicle loans
- Overdraft protection plans on ATM and daily debit card transactions
- Direct Deposits
- Golden Apple Checking Account
- Platinum Master Cards
- ATM transactions
- Outgoing and Incoming Wires
- Bill Pay
- Gift cards
- Outgoing and Incoming ACHs
For more information on the products and services offered at the Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union, feel free to call at (254) 690 – 2274 or visit 3305 E Elms Rd, Killeen, TX – 76542. You can visit the credit union’s website at: https://gctfcu.net/