The Saudi Arabia outbound tourism market is set to surpass US$ 37 Billion threshold by 2025.
Download Report Sample: https://dpiresearch.com/request-a-free-sample-report/
“Saudi Arabia Outbound Travel and Tourism Market Analysis 2013 – 2018 and Forecast 2019 – 2025” provides a comprehensive analysis of the actual market situation and future outlook for the Saudi Arabia outbound tourism market. The report uses data and analysis to discuss potential lucrative opportunities, current and future trends related to Saudi Arabia outbound tourism flow, spending, the purpose of the visits and main destination markets. The report provides clear insight into current and future tourism developments of the Saudi Arabia outbound tourism market. Furthermore, this report uses a country-focused analysis to explore the Saudi Arabia outbound tourism market. A detailed country-wise analysis of the market is provided, covering a total of 17 nations. Drivers and the restraints are studied in detail to better understand the market and to understand the future growth scope of the market.
The countries included in this report are the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Jordan, Bahrain, Egypt, the United States, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Turkey, South Korea, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Philippines, United Kingdom, Switzerland and Australia
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://dpiresearch.com/services/custom-research-services-providing-focused-comprehensive-tailored-research/
• Saudi Arabia is emerging as the largest outbound travel market
• Saudi Arabia residents are the biggest spenders when they travel abroad
• Saudi Arabia is the largest source market for the UAE, Jordan and Bahrain
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
• Market Size & Analysis: Saudi Arabia Outbound Travelers Visitation & Spending (2013 – 2025)
• Saudi Arabia Outbound Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
• Saudi Arabia Outbound Travelers Spending & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
• Saudi Arabia Outbound Travelers Visitation & Spending Share & Y-o-Y Growth (%) (2013 – 2025)
• Saudi Arabia Outbound Travelers Visitation Share & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
• Saudi Arabia Outbound Travelers Spending Share & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
• 17 Countries Saudi Arabia Travelers Visitation & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
• 17 Countries Saudi Arabia Travelers Purpose of Visit & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
• 17 Countries Saudi Arabia Travelers Spending & Forecast (2013 – 2025)
• Identification of Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the Saudi Arabia Outbound Tourism Market
The report is readily available and can be dispatched immediately after payment confirmation.
Would like to place an order or any question, please feel free to contact at [email protected]
Customization of the Report:
DPI Research provides customization of the report as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
DPI Research is a leading market research publisher which offer bespoke market research reports, custom research and consulting services across multi geographies and industry verticals. We deliver a wide range of cutting-edge research solutions that help organizations in making better decisions of the business to business needs.
DPI Research provides a high standard of business research reports to the clients across industry verticals comprising Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom & Internet, Food Beverages & Agriculture, Travel & Tourism, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education and Social Sciences. We are committed to using advanced analytical tools and methodologies to help clients with crucial industry information for decision making.
DPI Research approaches for business research led by a team of dynamic industry experts. DPI Research provides real insight for effective decisions to help business with the help of current source and accurate data available in the market. DPI Research reaches across the globe with global standards from established markets in North America and Europe to emerging markets in South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa to provide the best business solutions.