It is estimated that the Global Robot-Assisted Surgical Systems Market is expected to register a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
Robot-assisted surgical systems industry will witness a widespread adoption since the introduction of the da Vinci surgical system by Intuitive Surgical Inc. After the system got FDA approval in 2000, da Vinci surgical system became the most widely-used surgical robot in the United States and Europe helping many cases to witness reduced length of hospital stays and lower rates of infection.
Browse Complete Report Details and Full TOC With PDF Illustration Exclusively @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/robot-assisted-surgical-systems-market-7777
- Stryker Corporation
- Renishaw Plc
- Intuitive Surgical Inc
- Health robotics S.R.L
- Smith & Nephew Plc
- Auris Surgical Robotics
- KUKA AG
- Mazor Robotics
- Medtronic plc
- The global robot-assisted surgical systems market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and end user.
- The robot-assisted surgical systems market by product is categorized into surgical robots, rehabilitation robots, non-invasive radiosurgery robots, hospital and pharmacy robots, and emergency response robotic systems.
- Rehabilitation robots are categorized into assistive robots, prosthetics, orthotics, therapeutic robots, and robotic exoskeleton systems.
- Based on application, the robot-assisted surgical systems market is segmented into neurology, orthopedics robotic systems, laparoscopy, and special education.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into healthcare providers, healthcare payers, and others.
The Americas is expected to hold a major share in the global robot-assisted surgical systems market can be attributed to the surgeon’s preference for laparoscopy over open surgeries, due to the reduced blood loss, minimal scarring, shorter hospital stays, and rapid recovery times.
Europe is expected to hold the second largest share in the robot-assisted surgical systems market owing to the approval of the da Vinci X system developed by Intuitive Systems in Europe. The company’s primary aims of modeling this system were to make use of the most advanced robot-assisted surgery technologies at a lower cost. This is expected to increase the market for Intuitive’s surgical robots in European countries.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]