Aurora, IL/2021: Reading tools like the ones provided by See-n-Read are helpful for improving comprehension skills in both children with learning difficulties as well as adults. The tools have been created after years of extensive research and are safe and easy to use by learners of every age group.
See-n-Read is an online platform that is an initiative to help kids who have reading difficulties. Years of research and testing have led to the development of tools to help children and adults improve their fluency, visual processing, comprehension and tracking abilities.
Reading Tools For Better Comprehension Skills
- See-n-Read Reading Tools: Reading Strip for minimizing word and line skipping and pattern glare
- See-n-Read Electronic Reading and Instruction Tool for PC’s: Interactive white board for classroom presentation and instruction
- MemoryMark: Useful for underlining, highlighting and making notes while reading
- See-n-Spell Spelling and Vocabulary Quick Reference Guide: Improves spelling of words in the American Lexicon
- ColorTag Study Recall System: A 40-page booklet for assistance with reading, organizing, identifying and retrieving key information
Benefits Of Using The Tools
- They are appropriate for every age-group
- The tools are based on real-life experiences
- They are U.S. Patent awarded
- Proven and simple intervention methods are used
- Help in improving reading speed and memory
- Improves learning and thinking strategies
- Enhances spelling and vocabulary
- The tools are made of non-toxic, BPA free material
- They are practical and affordable
- Research-based and classroom tested
- Enhance skills like “sweeping” and “chunking”
- Improve eye control and visual processing
- The tools are created after years of research
- The tools are CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) approved
For more information on the tools provided by See-n-Read, you can call at (630) 236 – 5592 or check out its website at https://www.see-n-read.com. You can also pay a visit at 2533 Sutton Lane, Aurora, IL – 60502.