The hydrostatic pressure test of oil casing pipe is an indispensable part of the steel pipe manufacturing process. Its function is to detect the leakage resistance of the steel pipe under the standard test pressure and the voltage stabilization time. Like radiographic, ultrasonic and other flaw detection techniques, it is an important means to inspect the overall quality of steel pipes.
A popular description is a test in which the pipe is filled with water and tested under pressure to maintain the specified pressure without leakage or rupture. Its operation includes three steps of flushing, pressure test, and water control.
The oil casing hydraulic testing machine can be used to detect the pressure resistance of the oil casing. It uses the form of a pressurized cylinder to pressurize. The pressurized form is fast, stable and reliable. It is equipped with automatic control technology to display water Pressure curve, input and output test statistics, and store test statistics.
a) Key points of post technical operation
1. Parameter setting: Set the test pressure value and voltage stabilization time according to the specifications, steel grade, and thread type of the pipe to be tested;
2. Perform a full-length hydrostatic pressure test on each pipe. The actual test pressure and minimum voltage stabilization time must comply with the regulations of the process card (sometimes the voltage stabilization time is adjusted appropriately according to the quality of raw materials);
3. During the pressure test, check whether the seals are intact and leaking at any time;
4. Pipe test The pressure control range is: ≥standard water pressure test pressure;
b) Precautions for post operation
1. If the actual hydrostatic test pressure cannot reach the standard pressure due to equipment reasons, the technical department shall be notified in time to make corresponding process adjustments.
2. If the voltage stabilization effect is not good during the pressure test, check whether the seals and pipelines are leaking, and repair if necessary.
3. After the pressure test, pay attention to check whether the tube body has any knocks.