The nurse call systems market is expected to register a CAGR of 9.0%. The key factors propelling the growth of this market are the growing geriatric population with an increasing need for digital healthcare, a rise in the number of hospitals adopting nurse call systems, growing investments from the public and private sectors in digital healthcare systems, and technological advancement in nurse call systems.
- Owing to the growing demand for advanced healthcare systems, especially in the developed countries of North America and Europe, the nurse call systems market accounted for a significant growth rate in recent years. The growing global geriatric population is likely to augment the demand for nurse call systems, globally.
- With this expected growth in the aged population, it is essential for communities to consider ways to support them. Hence, there has been a growing interest in the design of technologies for older adults, including technologies that can support older adults through health maintenance and health information management. Rising incidences of chronic diseases and long-term diseases in the aged population have increased the demand for advanced healthcare need and support among the geriatric populations.
Click Here to Download Sample Report >> https://www.sdki.us/sample-request-88968
The Wireless Nurse Call Systems Segment is Expected to Account for the Largest Market Share Over the Forecast Period
- Under the modality segmentation of the nurse call systems market, the wireless nurse call systems segment is expected to have the largest market size over the forecast period.
- Day-to-day technological advancements have brought wide opportunities in healthcare. Hospital is one of the end users, which has been a main beneficiary of the technological advancements.
- The wireless nurse call systems in hospitals are very crucial systems that enable and ensure proper care to the patients by the nurses. These systems are necessary, and the benefits make a legitimate difference. Wireless nurse call and notification systems are required to be very quick, accurate, and reliable.
North America Dominates the Market and is Expected to do the Same in the Forecast Period
- North America is expected to dominate the nurse call systems market over the forecast period due to the well-established healthcare system and the high adoption of digital healthcare in the region. In this region, the United States is expected to have the largest market share owing to better reimbursement facilities, such as Medicare.
- According to Medicare, approximately USD 2.1 billion reimbursement costs can be saved by initiating nurse call systems in the hospitals and care centers. There is an increased demand for mobility of nurse call systems, which has increased competition among the major players to offer a higher level of integrated nurse call systems.