Killeen, TX/2022: Credit Unions are member-owned, non-profit financial institutions that provide services to promote the financial well-being of their community. Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union offers member-centric financial services including low-interest rates on loans & higher dividends on savings in Killeen, TX.
Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union
Insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union offers a broad array of financial services in Killeen. Formerly known as Killeen Teachers Federal Credit Union, it has been actively working since 1957 for the mutual benefit and general welfare of its member-owners. Their lending services include New and Pre-Owned Vehicle Loans, Pre-Approval on vehicle loans, and Secured & Unsecured loans. Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union works within the area of Bell County, Texas, west of Interstate 35.
- Secured Loan is a sum of money lent by a financial institution against collateral that has a value equal to or greater than the balance of the loan.
- Share Secured Loan: Loan backed by a share account (excluding an IRA) held with GCTFCU. The balance in the share account must remain equal to or greater than the balance of the loan through the life of the loan.
Benefits of a Secured Loan
- Lower rates of interest
- Allows you to seek higher & larger loan amount
- The loan payment may be amortized over a long period of time
- Repayments tend to build up your credit score.
To avail secured loans in Killeen, visit Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union 3305 E Elms Rd, Killeen, TX – 76542. You can also browse through www.gctfcu.net to know more about their products and services.