Registering a CAGR of 5.1%, the global Light Therapy Market is expected to reach USD 1,112.16 Million in by 2025.
The increasing patient preference for non-invasive procedures is driving the growth of this market. Various medical facilities are now preferring to use non-invasive light therapies or phototherapies. This can be attributed to the advantages of non-invasive light therapy, such as reduced pain and better patient outcomes.
Access Full Report Details and TOC Exclusively @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/light-therapy-market-8366
- Northern Light Technology
- Chal-Tec GmbH
- Lucimed SA
- Koninklijke Philips
- Nature Bright
- Zepter International
- The global light therapy market has been segmented into product, application, light type, and end user.
- By product, the market has been segmented into light box, floor and desk lamps, light visor, handheld devices for skin treatment (HDST), dawn simulator, light therapy bulbs, and others.
- By application, the market has been segmented into psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema, acne vulgaris, seasonal affective disorder (SAD), and others.
- On the basis of light type, the global light therapy market has been segmented into blue light, red light, white light, and others.
- The global light therapy market, by end user, has been segmented into home care settings, dermatology clinics, and others.
On a regional basis, the Americas is anticipated to dominate the global light therapy market owing to the rising demand for non-invasive procedures and rising prevalence of dermatological disorders in the region. For instance, about 1.9 percent of African Americans have psoriasis. Moreover, extensive research & development activities conducted by major key players operating in the market will boost market growth. For instance, in January 2018, BioPhotas launched Cellulma home, a model in the Cellulma series of light therapy products for the treatment of joint pain and arthritis. Europe is expected to hold the second-largest position in the global light therapy market owing to the rising public awareness about the benefits of light therapy devices.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]