Killeen, TX/2019: Job fairs pose as a great platform for people looking for a job. Killeen Independent School District is organizing a job fair at Harker height High School for teachers and special education professionals.
The School District is committed towards providing educational opportunities and exposure to its students to help them attain their maximum learning potential. It comprises of numerous elementary, middle & high schools, special campuses, Career Center and an Early College High School. It consists of a dedicated team of individuals working towards achieving the goals of the school district. It offers International Baccalaureate programs, dual enrolment courses, STEM Academies, a Leadership Academy, advanced placement and a Middle School Stem Academy.
Details About The Job Fair
- A teacher and special education professional job fair will be organized on Saturday, March 30th 2019 from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM at Harker Heights High School, 1001 E FM 2410 Rd, Harker Heights, TX-76548.
- Interested participants can register for the job fair and also fill job applications for Killeen ISD at www.killeenisd.org
- The applying candidates should bring copies of their resume, transcripts and licensure when attending the job fair.
- Interviews may be conducted on-site; so, participants should dress professionally.
- Only registered participants can attend the job fair. Children and family members will not be allowed.
Why Choose Us?
- Mentor teaching program
- Extensive curriculum support
- Classroom supply stipend
- Longevity pay in 5 year increments
- Critical needs supplement pay
- Culturally diverse community
- No State income tax
- Health, dental, disability and life insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Education Foundation grants
- Professional learning centers
- KISD-TV channel
- Laptops for teachers
- Professional induction programs
- Retirement of school loans
- Teacher Media Center and onsite resources
- Extensive staff development opportunities
- District and Campus Instructional Specialists
- Campus Technology Support Specialist
- Graduate degree reimbursement program
- Low cost of living area
For more information on the Job Fair organized by Killeen Independent School District, feel free to call at (254)336-0000 or visit KISD Central Office, 200 N. WS Young Dr. Killeen, TX-76543.