The global immunoassay market size accounted for USD 18,626.7 million in 2018 and is projected to register a CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period. Immunoassay is a biochemical test that relies on biochemistry to measure the presence and concentration of an analyte (protein, lipid, nucleic acid, among others) in solution (serum, urine, etc.) by using antibody-antigen reactions. Some of the factors characterizing the market growth are rising R&D expenditure in the healthcare sector, rising prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, increasing adoption of immunoassay, technological advancements in immunoassay instruments and the introduction of novel automated systems, and surging elderly population across the world.
Browse Full Report Details and TOC @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/immunoassay-market-5841
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- bioMérieux SA
- Siemens Healthineers
- Abbott Laboratories
- Dickinson and Company
- Danaher Corporation
- Merck KGaA
- Sysmex Corporation
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- The global immunoassay market has been segmented into product, technology, indication, end user, and region.
- By product, the market has been segmented into reagents and kits, analyzers/instruments, software, and services.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been divided into radioimmunoassay (RIA), enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), enzyme-linked fluorescent assay (ELFA), chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA), rapid test, and others.
- By indication, the global immunoassay market has been categorized into therapeutic drug monitoring, oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases, and others.
- Based on end user, the market has been classified into hospitals, clinical laboratories, blood banks, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academic and research institutes, and others.
The global immunoassay market has been categorized on the basis of region into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. On a regional basis, the Americas would showcase supremacy over other regions throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to headquartered major market participants, increasing expenditure on research and development activities, the rising burden of chronic diseases and sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, and growing adoption of immunoassay in the US and Canada. For instance, as per the data published by Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), the US pharmaceutical research and development (R&D) expenditure had grown from USD 2 million in 1980 to USD 71.4 million in 2017
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]