Killeen, TX/ 2022: Savings account is a basic account type held at a financial institution that allows you to deposit funds and keep them safe. One can earn interest on the savings with convenience of withdrawing money at any time. As a non-profit and member-centric cooperatives, Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union offers multiple saving options, lending services, lower fees & loan rates, and high dividends on the deposits.
About the Organization
Insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union, Killeen offers a broad array of financial services. Formerly known as Killeen Teachers Federal Credit Union, it has been actively working since 1957 for the mutual benefit and general welfare of its member-owners. The credit union works within the vicinity of Bell County, Texas, west of Interstate 35.
How to Open A Savings Account At Credit Union
- Become a member of the credit union to get access to their various financial products and services.
- Apply for savings account.
- Check the eligibility criteria and other requisites for the savings account.
- Collect all the required documents and start the procedure.
- Once your account is all setup, make sure to add funds in it.
- Enjoy the perks of having Savings Account at Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union.
Requirements for Opening Savings Account at GCTFCU:
- 2 forms of ID (original social security card and picture ID)
- Person should be living & working in vicinity of west of I-35
- $5.00 fee for opening account
- $20.00 to fund the account
Savings Accounts Available at GCTFCU
- Share Savings Account
- Checking Account
- Certificates of Deposit
- Money Market Accounts
- Individual Retirement Account
- Christmas Club
- Vacation Club
For more information on Savings Accounts at Credit Union, visit https://gctfcu.net. For further queries, visit Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union, Killeen at 3305 E Elms Rd, Killeen, TX – 76542. You can also dial (254) 690 – 2274 to reach them.