No doubt, Outlook has established its strong image in the world of email service providers. With amazing features and top-quality updates, it has secured its position at the top. However, from time to time, the users encounter different technical snags, such as Outlook not working. If you are facing a similar issue, you can read this blog as it talks about the issues in loading profiles. Here in this blog, you can check out the common reasons behind the emergence of the issue and the common ways to resolve it. Have a look at the blog to get a clear idea.
Common ways to fix Outlook stuck on loading profiles error
There are different methods to fix this issue. If you are stuck with the same issue, all you need to do is follow few important instructions; check out the steps here:
Method I: Try to run Outlook as an administrator
- At first, make sure you do have a strong internet connection.
- Next, you must click on the start button on your device.
- After that, you must seek ‘Outlook.exe.’
- Now, you must right-click on it and then select the ‘run as an administrator option from the menu that appears.
Method II: Make sure you disable compatibility preferences
- Even for this, you should have a strong internet connection.
- To begin, you must right-click on Outlook Shortcut or ‘Outlook.exe.’
- And then you must choose ‘Properties’ from the options that appear.
- Now, you must go to the compatibility tab, and there you would get the option stating ‘run this program in compatibility mode for.’
- You are supposed to uncheck it.
- And then, click on the ‘Apply’ button in order to confirm it.
Method III: You must disable the Outlook Add-ins in safe mode
- Establish a strong internet connection
- Before proceeding, make sure that Outlook Windows is closed.
- Now, once you are done, you are supposed to press the Windows and R keys together.
- And then try to open the Run Box.
- Now, when the Run dialog box appears, you are supposed to enter ‘Outlook.exe/safe.’
- Then you must press enter key.
- And this will open the Outlook application in safe mode.
Reading this blog will help you to resolve Outlook stuck on loading profile error. You can simply go through this blog to troubleshoot the error and understand the common reasons behind its emergence. Check out the blog for further detailed information and knowledge.