There may be times you are genuinely in trouble. For example, if you lost your account and you are pondering over how can I get my account back, then don’t worry we will walk you through the solution to your problems.
What are the general problems that you can encounter on Facebook
There are a few general problems which you can face at Facebook and they are:
· Payment issues
· Abuse in content
· Account recovery
If you are facing any of the issues try contacting Facebook.
You can try contacting there customer representative number or try the following:
· Log in to your account and click on the little encircled question mark on top right corner of the top of the page.
· After clicking it go to “Report a Problem”
· From there one more menu will drop down with the following options:
o General feedback
o Payment Issue
o Something isn’t working
o Abusive Content
· You can try contacting them to their email as well
· The Help Community of the company is also a great option to look for solutions
How to recover your account at Facebook
To recover an old account please do the following:
· You need to visit the profile of the account you would like to recover
· Click on the three dots under your cover photo
· Then select on Find support or Report Profile
· Then choose Something Else, then press Next
· Now you can click on Recover This Account
Hope the post was helpful.