Central Texas/2019: Being a part of social events in the community provides vast opportunities for learning new things and sharing experiences. The Greater Killeen Chamber of Commerce organizes social events such as Annual Flavors of Central Texas that have been successful for many years.
The chamber is a non-profit organization that constantly strives to support its members by boosting their economic prosperity. It is a member of U.S Chamber of Commerce, Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives, Texas Association of Business, Gulf Coast Strategic Highway Coalition and other renowned organizations.
About ‘Annual Flavors of Central Texas’:
- The event, will be held on Tuesday, August 13th at Killeen Civic and Conference Center from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- The event will comprise of beautifully decorated booths set up by restaurants, bakers and catering companies to offer samples of their finest foods.
- Non-food vendors will also participate at the event to showcase their businesses.
- In addition to this, there will be cooking demonstrations, the chamber’s second annual kids cooking competition and other competitions resulting in six different awards.
- Interested food vendors can register for the event on the chamber’s website- https://killeenchamber.com/
Other Services Offered By The Chamber
- New Member Services: New members are offered free first tickets for two upcoming chamber events along with complementary tickets for workshops.
- Marketing Opportunities: Member to member marketing, booth rentals at Annual Signature Events, acknowledgement events such as Business of the Month, ribbon cutting ceremonies, participation in Bag Stuffing for Hood Howdy and New Teacher’s Showcase.
- Online Services: Directory listing, Community Calendar mentioning business events and submitting a Member Savings Coupon.
- Other Member Services: Access to the Chamber Conference Room, Notary Services, access to Leadership and Business councils, etc.
For more information about Flavors of Central Texas event, you can call at (254) 526 – 9551 or visit One Santa Fe Plaza Drive PO Box 548 Killeen, TX – 76541. You can also log on to https://killeenchamber.com/