The flat steel market is projected to reach USD 757.15 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2016 to 2026.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=110723589
The objectives of this study are:
- To define and segment the flat steel market on the basis of type, end user, and region
- To estimate and forecast the market, in terms of value and volume
- To identify and analyze key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities influencing the growth of the flat steel market
- To analyze significant region-specific trends in Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
ArcelorMittal (Luxembourg), POSCO (South Korea), Voestalpine AG (Austria), Essar Steel (India), ThyssenKrupp (Germany), United States Steel Corporation (U.S.), Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (Japan), Allegheny Technologies Inc. (U.S.), SSAB (Sweden), Hyundai Steel Co., Limited (South Korea), Tata Steel Limited (India), and SAIL (India), among others are the key players operating in the flat steel market.
Key Target Audience
- Manufacturers of Flat Steel
- Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers of Flat Steel
- End-Use Industries Operating in the Flat Steel Supply Chain
- Government and Research Organizations
- Associations and Industrial Bodies
- Research and Consulting Firms
- R&D Institutions
- Environment Support Agencies
- Investment Banks and Private Equity Firms
On the basis of End User:
- Building & Infrastructure
- Automotive & Other Transport
- Mechanical Equipment
Speak to Analyst: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=110723589
Among end users, the building & infrastructure segment projected to lead the flat steel market between 2016 and 2026.
The building & infrastructure end user segment is leading the flat steel market in 2016, owing to extensive use of flat steel in the construction of buildings, railway tracks, roads, bridges, factories, and other engineering structures. Flat steel is used in the building & infrastructure sector as it offers design flexibility, high strength, and increased durability. It not only lowers construction costs, but also reduces long-term maintenance costs of buildings. Flat steel is used for developing infrastructure of the energy sector. It is used in oil & gas, nuclear, solar, wind, and hydro energy plants.