Central Texas/2019: Working as a teacher in a reputable school district provides immense value to one’s credentials and experience. Killeen Independent School District in one of the most prestigious school districts in Central Texas. It is offering a chance to work as teachers in the current school year to interested candidates.
It comprises of 32 elementary schools, 11 middle schools, 4 high schools, 4 special campuses, a Career Center and an Early College High School. A large number of students are currently studying in the school district. It employs a dedicated team of people working diligently towards helping student in achieving their goals. The school district offers Dual Enrolment classes, A Leadership Academy, STEM Academies. Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate Programs and a Middle School Stem Academy.
Jobs For Teachers
- Interested candidates can check the job openings and fill the application online.
- To view and apply for new openings, the current employees are required to use the Employee Service Center.
- Applicants interested in openings for Assistant Principal, Principal or Campus Instructional Specialist are required to complete the Gallup Insight.
- For tips and tricks on digital and video interviews, useful information has been provided on a link on the school district’s website.
- Candidates interested in substituting positions can review information about Substitute Applicants on the official website.
- Teachers will be offered competitive salaries and stipends along with a package consisting of health, disability, dental and life benefits.
- New teacher salary is also mentioned on the website.
Benefits Of Working In The School District
- A well-managed mentorship program for new teachers.
- An 8-day induction-year program.
- A professional development department.
- Over one hundred workshops are offered to employees throughout the year.
- A centrally located teacher media center with weekend and evening hours.
- Professional Learning Centers.
- Health Insurance Plans.
- Professional induction programs.
- Campus Instructional Specialist to assist with lesson planning, classroom resources, classroom management, nurturing and other needs.
For more information on jobs for teachers at Killeen Independent School District, feel free to call at (254) 336 – 0000 or visit KISD Central Office 200 N. W S Young Dr. Killeen, TX – 76543. You can also log on to https://www.killeenisd.org/