The Demand of Endoscopy Ultrasound market is huge. The market study analyzes each market player encompassed in the market study as per its market share, production footprint, current launches, agreements, ongoing R&D projects, and market strategies. SWOT analysis has been performed in the market study to investigate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of each player.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4689
The scope of global endoscopy ultrasound market has widened since the past few years. This is primarily attributed to the increased incidences of gastrointestinal cancers across the world. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that more than 700,000 cancer-related casualties are a result of stomach cancers. Therefore, adoption of endoscopy ultrasound procedures has become important. Owing to the current COVID-19 pandemic, healthcare workers are delaying elective endoscopic ultrasound procedures to reduce transmission from infected patients to healthcare workers. This is anticipated to moderately impact the market in the near term
On the back of these trends, the global endoscopy ultrasound market is poised to experience a positive growth path, expanding 1.5x during the forecast period (2020-2026). The affordability of endoscopy ultrasound procedures in terms of money as compared to procedures such as Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) shall also augment market growth.
For critical insights on this Market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4689
Key Takeaways of Global Endoscopy Ultrasound Market Study:
- By product type, the endoscopes segment is anticipated to capture a considerable portion of the global endoscopy ultrasound market. Projections indicate a market share greater than one-third. Important innovations such as installation of transducers and cameras are poised to uplift market prospects.
- However, the needles segment is poised to expand rapidly, growing 1.5x and capturing almost a quarter of the endoscopy ultrasound market. Their low cost, single-use feature and application in aspiration and biopsy procedures are key growth determinants for the segment.
- By application, the oncology segment shall capture the majority of the global endoscopy market, amounting to more than 3/4th. Increased applicability in detecting and treatment of gastrointestinal cancers, introduction of new techniques such as elastography and contrast-enhanced endoscopy ultrasound (CE-EUS) are important growth levers.
- In terms of procedure, the upper EUS segment is anticipated to account for more than 70% of the global endoscopy ultrasound market. Preference for endoscopy ultrasound in diagnostic and therapeutic applications of upper gastrointestinal cancer is augmenting the segment’s growth.
- By technology, linear scanning is anticipated to be very lucrative, owing to its suitability in performing therapeutic procedures for various GI cancers and pancreatic conditions. Anticipated CAGR for the linear scanning segment is pegged at 5.8% during the forecast period.
- By region, North America shall dominate the global endoscopy ultrasound market, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% and capturing more than 2/5th of the market. This is because of rising demand for more advanced diagnostic procedures to address GI cancers.
- Asia-Pacific shows burgeoning market prospects. This is supported by an increasing patient pool suffering from gastrointestinal and pancreatic cancers as well as higher penetration of EUS techniques in hospital and other healthcare settings. The region is anticipated to expand nearly 2.0x, capturing around 2/5th of the global endoscopy ultrasound market.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR-
- The COVID-19 pandemic is anticipated to register a marginal decline in the production of endoscopy devices for elective purposes. Key market players such as FUJIFILM have redirected their resources in drug development. FUJIFILM has initiated the third phase of its clinical trial for Avigan anti-influenza drug. The drug specifically inhibits RNA polymerase associated with influenza virus replication.
- Companies such as Olympus Corporation have encouraged work from home and restricted international travel of all its employees. The company claims that its operations shall run on a regular basis as certain departments work on a shift-basis.
“The global endoscopy ultrasound market shows positive growth trends. Rising prevalence of gastrointestinal and pancreatic cancers are anticipated to drive the market growth. Key market players are thus concentrating on technological breakthroughs in order to provide better quality products and solutions,” concludes a Fact.MR analyst.
Global Endoscopy Ultrasound Market: Competitive Landscape:
The global endoscopy ultrasound market is dominated by three market players: are Olympus Corporation, PENTAX Medical (HOYA Corporation) and FUJIFILM Corporation. These companies are constantly innovating their technologies to provide quality solutions to their clients.
For instance, Olympus Corporation is the leading player. It focuses on strong organic growth through new and innovative product introductions. For example, in 2016, the company announced the launch of its EZ Shot 3 Plus single-use aspiration needle for endoscopic ultrasound-fine needle aspiration (EUS-FNA) procedures. Currently, it manufactures the ProSound F75 Endoscopy Ultrasound Processor and the EU-ME2 High Quality Ultrasound Processor.
Similarly, FUJIFILM Corporation launched its Vevo MD, an ultra-high frequency (UHF) clinical ultrasound system in 2016 after receiving clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Its other imaging solutions include the EG-530 UR Ultrasound Video Bronchoscope and the EG-530 UT Ultrasonic Processor SP-900.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4689/S
The Endoscopy Ultrasound Market research answers important questions, including the following:
- Why Endoscopy Ultrasound Market players are focusing on the business expansion in region?
- Which regulatory authorities have granted approval to the application of Endoscopy Ultrasound Market
- What are the pros and cons of the Endoscopy Ultrasound Market the environment?
- Why players are targeting the production of segment?
- What are the strategies implemented by emerging players in the global Endoscopy Ultrasound Market?
Highlighted points of Endoscopy Ultrasound Market Report:
- Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
- In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Includes market driving and restraining factors.
- Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Why choose Fact.MR?
We carry immense pride in saying that our work is recognized by 150+ countries worldwide. Our experience is conveyed by the fact that we have published 6, 000+ reports, thanks to our dedicated team of professionals. With digital intelligence solutions, we support our clients in remaining at the driver’s seat. Our crew of 300+ analysts are available 24/7 to offer dynamic updates regarding various verticals and companies.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Healthcare Landscape
Prepackaged Medical Kits and Trays Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5413/prepackaged-medical-kits-and-trays-market
Cables and Leads for Medical Equipment Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5418/cables-and-leads-for-medical-equipment-market
Coatings for Medical Devices Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030: https://www.factmr.com/report/5421/coatings-for-medical-devices-market
Tablet Press Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583