Houston, TX/2018: Changes in the business landscape and models have led to an increase in the number of cyber-crimes. Avoiding cyber-attacks leads to more profits, uninterrupted business systems and also helps in building a good reputation of an organization. Netsync Network Solutions, Inc. comes to the rescue of companies by helping them adapt to the changing business environment and threats.
An HUB-certified, IT company based in Houston, TX they specialize in:
• Collaboration and unified communications
• Data center and cloud
• Network infrastructure
• Physical and cyber security
• End-user computing and VDI
• Optical transport/WAN
• Managed services and staffing solutions
To tackle increasing cyber-attacks, they provide following services to their clients:
• Cyber Security Strategy: Helps organizations formulate a fool-proof strategy to combat cyber-crimes.
• Cyber Security Threat and Risk Assessment: The professionals conduct a thorough threat and risk analysis i.e. Network Security Assessments, Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing. A 30 day network security proof of value assessment is offered to track any breach and attacks by malware, CryptoLocker or bots.
• Cyber Security Architecture and Implementations:
• Network and Data Center Security – Next-Generation Firewall, Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System, Network Advanced Malware Protection, Secure Remote Access and Mobility, Access Control and Policy Management, Bring Your Own Device and TrustSec are some solutions offered by them.
• Endpoint Security – Formulated keeping mobile devices in mind, the professionals help locate endpoint security gaps and suggest layered technologies and services to help protect the corporate information. The solutions are Advanced Malware Protection and Bring Your Own Device.
• Cloud Security – Web Application Firewall and Distributed Denial-of-Service are solutions to deal with the security risks of cloud data.
• Application Security – Web Security, Cloud Web Security, Email Security and Web Application Firewall help protect enterprise data from complex security attacks on cloud environs. Your web, mail and applications in house or in the public cloud are secured with the help of their security professionals.
Why Choose Them
• Follow a business consultative approach towards the issues of clients
• Have earned customer service excellence awards
• Introduce the latest, top notch products and solutions
• Hold the most prestigious industry certifications
• Have a highly skilled and seasoned team of engineers
• Services are available 24/7
For more information you can visit Houston-HQ 2500 west Loop South, Suite 410 Houston, TX 77027 or call at (713) 218-5000. You can also log on to http://netsyncnetwork.com/