The global Cough Syrup Market is estimated to be valued at USD 5,139.63 million by 2026 and is projected to register a CAGR of 3.45% during the forecast period.
Cough syrups are a medication used for the temporary relief of coughs, sneezing, or runny noses due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies.
The increasing incidence of respiratory disorders along with the rising air pollution are some of the key trends contributing to the growth of the cough syrup market. Additionally, the growing geriatric population, along with the strong pharmaceutical sector, is boosting market growth as aged people are more prone to respiratory disorders. Furthermore, the market is expected to witness lucrative growth due to increasing product developments.
Get Full Report and TOC Details with PDF Illustration Exclusively @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cough-syrup-market-8217
- Novartis AG
- Merck KGaA
- Johnson & Johnson Services
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Acella Pharmaceuticals
- Procter & Gamble
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- The global cough syrup market has been segmented into product type, category, and application.
- Based on product type, the market has been segregated into combination and individuals. Combination product type has been further sub-segmented into dextromethorphan + guaifenesin, guaifenesin + pseudoephedrine, brompheniramine + pseudoephedrine.
- The individual product type has been further divided into dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, ambroxol, and codeine.
- Based on the category, it has been classified as cough suppressants and expectorants.
- Based on application, the cough syrup market has been categorized as adults and children.
The global cough syrup market, based on region, has been divided into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. The Americas is expected to hold a maximum share of the global cough syrup market, and the regional market is projected to register a CAGR of 3.16% during the forecast period. The presence of significant market players in the region, strategic acquisitions by major players to enhance product portfolio, increasing cases of respiratory disorders, and availability of advanced medications for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is expected to drive the market growth in this region.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]