North America will Dominate the Cloud Identity Access Management Market
North America will dominate the Cloud Identity Access Management Market during the forecast period. This is followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is expected to show the highest growth due to the factors such as adoption of cloud by SMEs in the region and development in enterprise IT infrastructure. Regulatory reforms and economic stability are also responsible for the growth of the cloud identity access management in Asia Pacific.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Full Report:
BFSI, IT & Telecom, and retail will have the largest share in the Cloud identity access management market in the forecast period. Banking, financial services, and insurance sector organisations are using cyber security solutions for detecting, monitoring, and countering cyber threats. Based on the deployment type, the private cloud will dominate the market due to growing security risks when compared to the public cloud and hybrid cloud.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report
- Increasing number of cyber attacks and centralized security and management will enhance the cloud identity management.
- Growing popularity of BYOD(bring your own devices) in developing countries will catalyse the demand for IAM cloud.
- Government regulations will propel the growth of cloud management in the forecast period.
- Increasing demand for distributed software applications across industries will accelerate the growth of IAM cloud.
To access the full report @ https://industryarc.com/Report/15168/cloud-identity-access-management-market.html
Key Players of the Cloud Identity Access Management Market
Centrify Corporation, Fischer International Identity, Identacor, Microsoft Corporation are the key players of the Cloud identity access management market. Centrify Corporation secures a users’ access to apps, SSO, and mobility management. Fischer International Identity can eliminate programming and customizations and reduces the time needed to provide the solutions. Identacor is a cloud based identity and access management platform that can give you access to your company’s web applications. Microsoft Corporation’s cloud computing business Azure has been reaching new heights recently. Its robust performance is a positive development for Microsoft. Azure has delivered a $6.9 billion revenue for the company.
The Cloud Identity Access Management Market is Segmented as Indicated Below:
Increasing demand for multifactor authorization will drive the growth of the cloud identity access management market.
- Cloud Identity Access Management Market By Services
- Cloud Identity Access Management Market By Deployment Type
- Cloud Identity Access Management Market By Industry
- Cloud Identity Access Management Market By Geography (13+ countries)
- Cloud Identity Access Management Market Entropy
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)