Clean Brands, the largest dry cleaning and laundry company on the planet, recently began offering its array of cleaning and garment care services at the Exchanges at US. Army and Air Force bases across the U.S.
As part of the agreement, Clean Brands will provide dry cleaning and laundry services in several formats. Those could include a satellite store, lockers, pick-up and drop-off box and more. The Exchange locations will be served by one of Clean Brands dry cleaning and garment care stores or plants. Clean Brands owns franchises for Lapels Cleaners, Martinizing Cleaners, 1-800-DryClean, Pressed4time, Dry Cleaning Station and Bizziebox.
“We’re beyond ecstatic to announce the relationship with The Exchange,” said Kevin Dubois, CEO and President of Clean Brands. “Our franchise owners have a longstanding history in providing services to members of the military. With this agreement, we can serve even more current and retired members of the U.S. Army and Air Force.”
With its five franchise brands, Clean Brands has more than 500+ stores in 40 states and nine countries—earning its title as the largest dry cleaning company in the world. Franchise owners offer a wide range of cleaning services, including: dry cleaning, wash-and-fold, tailoring, and more.
For Further Information:
1. For more information on Lapels Dry Cleaning, please visit: https://lapelsfranchise.com
2. For more information on Martinizing Dry Cleaning, please visit: https://www.martinizing.com
3. For more information on 1-800-Dry Clean, please visit: https://www.1-800-dryclean.com
4. For more information on Pressed4Time, please visit: https://pressed4time.com
5. For more information on Dry Cleaning Station, please visit: https://www.okdcs.com
6. To learn more about franchise opportunities with Lapels or Martinizing Dry Cleaning, please call 781-829-8780.