Belton, TX/2019: The golden years of human life come with a set of unique requirements such as constant care and assistance with day to day tasks. It is in furtherance of these requirements that Luvida Memory Care offers living facility to seniors suffering from dementia. The organization’s main endeavor is to assist family members and residents in coping with issues related to old age by providing care services in a safe and comforting environment.
It is an assisted living home located in Belton, TX focused solely on assisting and enriching the lives of its residents. The caregivers at the assisted living center are thoroughly trained and experienced in caring for & looking after the seniors.
- Mobility assistance
- Personal hygiene
- Medication management
- Medical care
- Incontinence management
- Group and individual activities
- In-room safety and advanced safety features e.g. an open layout, walk in showers, sensory stations, etc.
- Housekeeping services
- Family special events
- Wellness care in the form of books, music, movies, hand and foot massages and therapies such as music therapy, child interaction therapy, worship services and more
Why Choose Them?
- It is a licensed facility that specializes in providing exclusive care for residents suffering with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- The staff is well-trained and receives four extra hours of training to deal with Alzheimer’s and related disorders.
- A staff to patient ratio of one to seven or less.
- An activity director is appointed to keep the residents occupied with interesting and beneficial activities during the week.
- The organization is locally owned and operated.
- Individualized activities and care plans are provided.
- A centrally located nurses’ station for handling emergency conditions.
For more information on services provided at Luvida Memory Care, feel free to call at (254) 613-4119 or pay a visit at 2400 Piazza Drive, (Loop 121, Auction Barn Road), Belton, TX-76513. You can also log on to https://www.luvidacare.com/