The Global Calcite Market size is estimated to be USD 10.1 billion in 2019 and projected to reach USD 13.0 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2019 to 2024.
Browse 105 Market Data Tables and 36 Figures spread through 145 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Calcite Market by Type (GCC, PCC), Application (Paper, Paints & Coatings, Construction, Plastics, Adhesives & Sealants), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America) – Global Forecast to 2024”
Major companies operating in the calcite industry include Imerys S.A. (France), Omya AG (Switzerland), Minerals Technologies Inc. (US), Huber Engineered Materials (US), and Gulshan Polyols Ltd. (India). These companies account for a major share of the market.
- In November 2019, Imerys S.A. acquired some assets of the EDK company, a leading producer of ground calcium carbonates (GCC) in Brazil. These assets include three operating plants and 100 employees, which generated annual revenues of USD 15.5 million in 2018.
- In June 2019, Minerals Technologies Inc. installed and deployed a new ENVIROFIL PCC technology, a new, innovative recycling technology that allows papermakers to recover mineral pigments from the deinking residue by converting these raw materials, at UPM-Kymmene Corporation’s paper mill in Schongau, Germany. This process has proven to substantially improve waste paper yield, mitigating solid waste disposal costs, and reducing the environmental impact of the deinking process.
Speak to Analyst @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/speaktoanalystNew.asp?id=50319659
Key Questions addressed by the report
- What are the future revenue pockets in the calcite market?
- Which key developments are expected to have a long-term impact on the calcite industry?
- Which type is expected to cannibalize existing markets?
- How is the current regulatory framework expected to impact the market?
- What will be the future product mix of the calcite industry?
- What are the prime strategies of leaders in the calcite market?
Read More Insights At Click Here
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, “Knowledgestore” connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Ashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062